I wasn’t sure whether or not to share this on Christmas Day. It is truly inspiring but also very sad. But then I thought it’s exactly right to do so. Here it is: Zach’s Last Days.
Sue Vincent on Minor Casualty of the Gal… June on Where All the Ladders Sta… Stephen Kent Gray on Recommended link: The Western… Pete Hulme on The Effects of Mindfulness (5)… Pete Hulme on Recommended link: The Western… Stephen Kent Gray on Recommended link: The Western… Stephen Kent Gray on Recommended link: The Western… louise on The Effects of Mindfulness (5)…
- 'Abdu'l-Bahá Acceptance and Commitment Therapy Alvin Plantinga Baha'i Baha'i International Community Bahá'u'lláh Bahá'í Faith brain Buddhism compassion consciousness consultation Cultural Creatives Daniel Kahneman death dreams education empathy Eric Reitan evolution Existentialism FWH Myers George Herbert Gerard Manley Hopkins God heart Hidden Words Human rights Iain McGilchrist Iran Irreducible Mind Jenny Wade Jeremy Rifkin Jonathan Haidt Ken Ring Ken Wilber Margaret Donaldson materialism Meditation Memories memory mental health Mind mindfulness mysticism NDE near death experience Near Death Experiences Paris Talks Peter Fenwick Pim van Lommel poetry psychology psychosis reflection religion Richard Dawkins Roberto Assagioli Robert Wright Rupert Sheldrake science Shakespeare Shoghi Effendi soul spirituality suffering The Bahá’í Faith The Báb The Master and his Emissary trauma United Nations Universal House of Justice William Blake William James William Morris
- Minor Casualty of the Gales
- Book Review (3/3): ‘The Spiritual Brain’ on the costs of the materialistic approach
- Book Review (2/3): ‘The Spiritual Brain’ on consciousness
- Recommended link: Can a religion accept other faiths as true?
- Book Review (1/3): ‘The Spiritual Brain’ and its critique of materialism
- News Background
- My Background
- 138,397 hits