I thought I’d use my best shot so far of a butterfly blurring into a michaelmas daisy to let everyone know that I’m taking a break from blogging for about a month. I’ve too much other stuff to attend to for now, but when I get back to my desk again I’ll hopefully have a store of interesting material to share. Take care.
- 'Abdu'l-Bahá Acceptance and Commitment Therapy Alvin Plantinga Baha'i Baha'i International Community Bahá'u'lláh Bahá'í Faith Bahá’í Faith books brain Buddhism compassion consciousness consultation Daniel Kahneman death dreams empathy evolution Existentialism FWH Myers George Herbert God grief heart Human rights Iain McGilchrist Iran Irreducible Mind Jenny Wade Jeremy Rifkin John Keats Jonathan Haidt Karen Wilson Ken Ring Ken Wilber Margaret Donaldson materialism Meditation memory mental health Mind mindfulness mysticism NDE near death experience Near Death Experiences Paul Lample Percy Bysshe Shelley Pim van Lommel poetry psychology psychosis Psychosynthesis reflection religion Richard Dawkins Roberto Assagioli Robert Wright Rupert Sheldrake science Shakespeare Shoghi Effendi soul spirituality suffering The Báb The Master and his Emissary Transactional Analysis trauma United Nations Universal House of Justice Vincent van Gogh William Blake William James
- Out-of-the-Ordinary-Experiences (OOEs) and Psychosis (2/2): a psychological problem-solver?
- Neurogenesis (2/2): rehabilitation complete
- Peace Day Service: only one day to go
- Neurogenesis (1/2): mothballed as heresy
- Out-of-the-Ordinary-Experiences (OOEs) and Psychosis (1/2): swimming against the current
- News Background
- My Background
- 198,822 hits