In addition to Buddhas and bodhisattvas the Shanghai Museum had many striking examples of heavenly guardians (lokapalas) and tomb guardians. Below is a very small sample.
- Thresholds of Consciousness (3/3): breakthroughs from above
- Book Review (1/2): Radin, Psi and Scepticism
- Recommended Link: “We are all Baha’is”—Spirit of solidarity grows to unprecedented levels
- My Parliament of Selves: Episode Three - the Iceman Cometh?
- Thresholds of Consciousness (1/3): filtering
- My Ladder out of the Pit (3/3): From deadlines to beelines
- 'Abdu'l-Bahá Acceptance and Commitment Therapy Alvin Plantinga Art Baha'i Baha'i International Community Bahá'u'lláh Bahá'í Faith Bahá’í Faith brain Buddhism climate change compassion consciousness consultation Daniel Kahneman death dreams empathy evolution Existentialism FWH Myers God grief heart Human rights Iain McGilchrist Iran Irreducible Mind Jenny Wade Jeremy Rifkin John Keats Jonathan Haidt Karen Wilson Ken Ring Ken Wilber Margaret Donaldson materialism Meditation memory mental health Mind mindfulness mysticism NDE near death experience Near Death Experiences Paul Lample Percy Bysshe Shelley Pim van Lommel poetry psychology psychosis Psychosynthesis reflection religion Richard Dawkins Roberto Assagioli Robert Wright Rupert Sheldrake science Shakespeare Shoghi Effendi soul spirituality suffering The Báb The Master and his Emissary Transactional Analysis trauma United Nations Universal House of Justice Vincent van Gogh William Blake William James
- News Background
- My Background
- 196,715 hits