I wasn’t sure whether or not to share this on Christmas Day. It is truly inspiring but also very sad. But then I thought it’s exactly right to do so. Here it is: Zach’s Last Days.
- Knowing Your True Self (3/7): Remembrance
- Seven Years in Prison: 'Lights Out' from 'Prison Poems'
- Loneliness: from 'Prison Poems'
- Recommended link: Bees are dying off — but there’s a surprisingly simple way to save them
- Recommended video: Anita Moorjani in Sedona
- Review: 'Dancing Past the Dark' (1/3)
- 'Abdu'l-Bahá Acceptance and Commitment Therapy afterlife Alvin Plantinga Baha'i Baha'i International Community Bahá'u'lláh Bahá'í Faith Basil Bunting brain Buddhism Charles Tart compassion consciousness consultation Cultural Creatives Daniel Kahneman David Bohm death education Edward Thomas empathy Eric Reitan evolution Existentialism Family FWH Myers George Herbert God heart Human rights Iain McGilchrist Iran Irreducible Mind Jenny Wade Jeremy Rifkin John Keats Jonathan Haidt Karen Wilson Ken Ring Ken Wilber Margaret Donaldson materialism Meditation Memories memory mental health Mind mindfulness mysticism NDE near death experience Near Death Experiences Paul Lample Pim van Lommel poetry psychology psychosis Psychosynthesis reflection religion Richard Dawkins Roberto Assagioli Robert Wright Rupert Sheldrake science Shakespeare Shoghi Effendi soul spirituality suffering The Master and his Emissary United Nations Universal House of Justice William James
- News Background
- My Background
- 164,455 hits